Rose Petal Mocktail
How stunning is this Rose Petal Mocktail? This recipe is so easy to whip up and uses two of The Drink Swap’s favourite non alcoholic products: Altina La Vie En Rose Craft Cocktail and Lyre’s Dry London Spirit (non alcoholic gin alternative).
Lyre’s Dry London Spirit- 20ml
Lemon juice- 1 good squeeze
Dried rose petals (I popped some organic rose petals in the oven on 50 degrees for 30 mins and crushed them).
1. Pour 20ml of Lyre’s Dry London Spirit into a cocktail glass.
2. Squeeze in some lemon juice.
3. Pour over 150ml of Altina La Vie En Rose.
4. Grab a cocktail shaker and add 1 egg white and a few ice cubes.
5. Shake vigorously for 2 minutes.
6. Pour the egg white foam over your rose mocktail.
7. Garnish with dried rose petals.
Et voila! A stunning Rose Petal mocktail that tastes and looks incredible with absolutely no alcohol.
Note: Egg white not suitable during pregnancy. You can omit this step!