Strawberry Mojito | Mocktail Recipe
Everyone loves a virgin Mojito, right? You know what makes it even better? Adding some jewel-red strawberries to make a beautiful berry flavoured non-alcoholic Mojito.
The classic Cuban Mojito uses fresh bunches of mint, lime, sugar syrup and white rum to create the most delicious drink for a steamy summer's day. Loved by Ernest Hemmingway and James Bond alike and for good reason! The Mojito is one of our customer faves, with both the Smug AF Mojito and the Nocktail Mojito amongst our best selling mocktails.
For this version, we've added some delicious muddled strawberries, mint and limes to create an extra fruity and flavour packed mocktail sensation.
Nocktail Mojito can x 1
Fresh strawberries x 5
Garden mint- 1 sprig
1. Finely chop the strawberries, reserving one for a garnish
2. Pop the chopped strawberries into a tall tumbler glass
3. Muddle the strawberries (crush them) using a muddler or the end of a sturdy spoon
4. Add 5-6 fresh mint leaves
5. Squeeze in the juice of half a lime
6. Pour over the Nocktail Mojito can
7. Garnish with a mint leaf, sliver of lime and a strawberry. Add a few ice-cubes if desired.